Thursday, May 15, 2014

Coward, who?

Who's the coward ?
When you are marginalized, criticized as you put someone down to a point that he is amount to nothing once you tell them; am sick of doing this everyday, sick of waking up early in the morning with pain running down my back with my mouth dry mind still. washing my face, brushing my  teeth, rushing trying to beat traffic while eating their Gmos and calling It food that's pumped with steroids just to get to my so called job on time as am trying to make some people who don't know I exist rich? Growing so tired of this, numbers we are all numbers, slaves in a cotton field and you are all blind to it. Am sick ! And am labeled a coward ?because I can not handle life. Am I really a coward ? or is it that truly   you are the coward who's living life like this everyday because it's comforting and you believe that you have no choice but abide by their rules and keep the peace and not question anything because of how good of a worker you are, a robot? A slave? A number ? Pay the bills as they feed your false ego. You are the coward because you are afraid of the unknowns I it's called, afraid of what if I lose my job I will have no
Money I cannot buy all these fancy thing to empress all theses fake people that I think I love ... Pathetic how empty humans have become so disconnected and afraid of thier own true selfs. you are all cowards to let your true selfs rot inside of yourself and not do anything about it. The time has come for people to come together to end a lot of misery, those cruel and evil men put us through. And it's a choice you make that will change you and mankind forever. 

No comments: